Elwing's Flight

Thoughts from a girl as she flies over the sea.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh, one more thing.

We just found out this week that my Great Grandma Ruth fell or something last week and then got pneumonia. She's around 90 years old and she has not been doing very well ever since my great grandpa died in 1999. Right now things really aren't looking good, and we're pretty much on call for awhile in case we have to go up there. She might pull out of this, but it's very likely that she won't.

I actually think that maybe it's her time. I mean, she missed Grandpa so much and she's just not happy here anymore. I love my great grandma. She loves us to death, but even so she is kind of a hard person to like sometimes. So her dying would effect me in a way, but still I know she's going to a better place. And maybe it will be easier for my relatives who live around her, like my Grandma and Grandpa, who would be stressed out enough just taking care of each other. Man, that sounded bad. I didn't mean it like that. As I said, I love her, we all do, and we'll miss her. It's just that maybe it's God's time.

So, your prayers would be appreciated. Mainly, that God would do his will and take her when it's his timing and help it be peaceful for her. Or let her live awhile longer. And if He chooses to take her sooner rather than later, that he would time it right so that it would be a good time for us to go up there. As in not Saturday, because we have a very important troupe practice. I feel so bad saying that, it sounds so selfish. But whatever the case, just pray that God would work it all together for good, I guess. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger frisbeegurl said…

    I will definitly be praying for you guys and your grandma!! Don't worry.. God will give her the peace that she needs.. before her time comes..
    Luv you lots!!
    Sara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home