Elwing's Flight

Thoughts from a girl as she flies over the sea.

Friday, October 07, 2005

*Gasp* A post!

Amazing!! I'm actually alive!! Who would have thunk it? :D

Okay, first of, some important business. I have just found out from Caleb's blog that ninjas rely heavily on Calculus. This mortified me, and I realized the sad truth of the choice I must make: I must defect from the ninjas. This is where you, my friends, come in. What should I be now? A pirate? A mafia? A bounty hunter? A secret agent? Something else entirely? I need your help, so please tell me any suggestions or opinions!

2nd, some more important business. I've come to the conclusion that my Elvish name, Raeniel, just doesn't quite fit me. I've never liked it overly much either. So I've decided to change it. I'm strongly considering Olóriel, or Olórien, which mean "dreamer." What do you all think?

Let's see, some news before I go to bed: School has been going pretty well. Midterms are over for awhile, which makes me very happy! Dance has been awesome this year. I'm really being challenged and I love it! I'm excited about what the year will bring. That's about all the news there is right now.

Oh, just so everyone knows, the new Switchfoot cd is AMAZING. Wow. Reminds me why Switchfoot is one of my all-time favorite bands! I love every single song on there. If I had to pick favorites, I would probably pick... hmm... definitely "We Are One Tonight"... and "Happy is a Yuppie Word"... also "Golden," "Easier than Love," "Lonely Nation," "Shadow Proves the Sunshine," "Blues," and well, I give up, I love all of them, lol.

Okay, well, it's getting late and I'm exhausted, and I have a lot of homework that I should have been doing, lol, so I think it's time to waltz off into dreamland. I'll see you all later!

*Waltzes off into dreamland*

5 Comments:

  • At 10/08/2005 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah! A post! Hmm...I vote for Oloriel. Olorien looks like Olorin.

     
  • At 10/08/2005 2:31 PM, Blogger frisbeegurl said…

    Hey Rache!! Good idea about switching your elvish name.. I feel the same about mine.. but I don't really care enough to change it lol.. ANYWAY!! I like Oloriel It's alot prettier than the 2nd and is just.. you-ish.. Hehe..
    Let's see.. I'm REALLY glad that school has been going well!! And dance, yay!! It makes me happy!! Hmm.. And HECK YEAH!! They Switchfoot CD is amazing.. I like it better even than "The Beautiful Letdown" And yeah.. it's soo hard to choose favorites on that cd because... It's all soo good!! Yay for Switchfoot!!
    Luv ya!!
    Sara

     
  • At 10/08/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Herohtar said…

    Yay! It's about time you posted, lol.

    Ah, I'm sad to hear that you are leaving the Ninjas, but I am sure you will be great at whatever you decide to be. However, I will say this, Ninjas hate pirates.

    Hmm... I like your Elvish name. :-( But if you are going to change it, I suppose Olóriel would be okay.

     
  • At 10/08/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Herohtar said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10/09/2005 12:35 PM, Blogger £l §tévó said…

    Secret agent, definitely secret agent... although bounty hunter would be pretty cool too, but a little harder to pull off. Olóriel does sound cool if I'm pronouncing it half the way its supposed to be. So what's the legal procedures for changing one's Elvish name? And yes, you are absolutely right, that Switchfoot CD is awesome. I think "Lonely Nation", "We Are One Tonight", and "Fatal Wound" (don't ask me why) are my favorites. Anyways, it's good that you finally posted, I'm glad you've been surviving school and dance and perhaps even enjoying some of it, hehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home